Update information of Minimal Board Editor
Version 0.52.00 23 Mar 2013
- Changed the minimum limit size of font.
Version 0.51.14 25 Dec 2012
- Fixed a bug which relates changeing tool with key.
Version 0.51.13 10 May 2012
- Fixed a bug which relates a offset between actual position and a cursor
Version 0.51.12 22 Apr 2012
- Fixed a bug which relates maximizing or minimizing window.
Version 0.51.11 16 Apr 2012
- Bug fix of a thermal gap of inner layer.
Version 0.51.10 16 Apr 2012
Version 0.51.09 08 Apr 2012
- In the measure tool mode, cursor is snapped to grid or object with pressing
Version 0.51.08 13 Mar 2012
- The shortcut-key for [Edit-Bulk property] menu Edit menu became definable.
- The frames of polygon are displayed with hatching line.
Version 0.51.07 11 Feb 2012
Version 0.51.05 15 Oct 2011
- Restore window size.
On Japanese Windows envilonment, MBE restores the window size from version
But on US-English Windows, MBE does not.
On your environment, does MBE restore the window size which you closed
Version 0.51.05 is a test version to resolve this problem.
Version 0.51.04 8 Oct 2011
- Bug fix: When changing tool to POLYGON, initial layer depended on LINE-tool
- You can change the order of My-Standards.
Version 0.51.03 9 July 2011
- Bug fix: Filling polygon, DRC
Version 0.51.02 7 July 2011
- On [Edit]-[Place], objects are placed at the cursor position.
- Measure tool. You can measure distance between two points.
Version 0.51.01 21 May 2011
- Bug fix: When you placed an anchor of a reference-number text of a component
at the same point as an origin point of the component,
you could not select the reference-number singly.
Version 0.51.00 5 Feb. 2011
- You can remove solder redist mask of PTH.
Version 0.50.04 16 Jan. 2011
- You can toggle clipboard format between TEXT and MBE-original from [Set]
Version 0.50.03 2 Nov. 2010
- Change: The fractional-digit of cursor position display in the status bar, from 3 to 4.
Version 0.50.02 16 Sep. 2010
- Change: Make finer approximation with linear line on garber output of the large radius arc.
Version 0.50.01 16 Aug. 2010
- You can change the work-area from 50mm to 1000mm by editing MB3 file with text-editor.
Unit is 0.1um. 3000000 means 300mm.
- Add "Duplicate" option to Edit-Move.
Version 0.50.00 29 Jun. 2010
- You can chane the format of clipboard to TEXT-FORMAT by editing user.config.
<setting name="ForceClipboardTextFormat" serializeAs="String">
To use text-format clipboard, change this value to 1 and restart MBE.
Location of user.config is displayed in About-box (Help-About).
- You can remove solder redist mask of pad.
Version 0.49.20e 16 May. 2010
- Bug fix - Crushes when drawing a very small arc.
Version 0.49.10e 5 May. 2010
- Open with D&D.
- Restrict mask property is added to Polygon
- Moving selected object with numerical value [File]-[Move]
- Printing header
Version 0.48.02e 25 Apr. 2009
- Improved gerber output of very short(<0.00254mm) line data.
- Reduced otiose zero-length line data on exporting gerber..
Version 0.48.01e 19 Apr. 2009
- Reduced round-off error on exporting gerber.
- About dialog displays "user.config" file path.
Version 0.48.00e 14 Mar. 2009
- Color printing.
- Exporting the image file with color mode.
- Changed the center of rotation/flipping of a component to the origin of
- Fixed bugs of the print margin setting.
Version 0.47.01e 1 Feb. 2009
- The 1st Release of the English version